What to bring on your fishing trip
- Canadian Fishing License
- Water, drinks and food (8HR trip pack lunch)
- Rain gear and appropriate clothes (**Rain gear regardless of weather forecast)
- Sun glasses and sunscreen (Polarized sunglasses if possible)
- Any fishing tackle or gear you want to use (Everything will be provided)
- Camera (DSLR Nikon camera on boat, photos can be sent to you after your trip)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions.
**With many restaurants on the lake and river I can arrange for a lunch break at one of the shoreline restaurant.
**All fishing gear will be provided including rods, reels, bait and tackle but please feel free to bring anything you want.